Thursday, April 05, 2007

Update

I know its been a while since the last post and i apologise but we havent been out shipping it up balla style or shipping it crucially online since the last post.

We all had terrible March's online, Jones dropped about $3.5G and i wasnt too far behind dropping $2G's. God knows how much Rich lost.

Although its been better live. I took down a win at the Moortown G for nearly $600 and have also a few other final table finishes and Jonesy has come in the top 3 a couple of times winning over $800 in total.

Jonesy also shipped home $1.35k by winning a 360 plyr $16.50 on stars last night. SHIP THAT BEEYOTCH.

As for me, my whole bankrolls going on stars now. Ill be playing STTs, some MTTs, some satellites, accuring FPPs and hoping and praying on an April to remember. Ill be playing under the alias "Horneris". Im sick of fiddling around with 6/8 different sites, and not knowing where all my cash is and where iv lost it.

Out. x

No comments: